During Restaurant Week Hawaii, check with any participating Gourmet or 5-Star restaurants for details on how you can get your Seeds of Celebration! While supplies last.
All three Seeds of Celebration contain a mix of parsley, basil, AND chives.
Here's how to plant them!
- Overnight, soak the seed paper in water (seed paper is the textured leaf only!)
- Loosen soil, or fill a planter pot 3/4 of the way with potting soil
- Place the wet seed paper in the planter, and add a light layer of soil on top, to hold in moisture
- Water well (especially during the first 4–6 weeks!)
- Once the spouts are well established, the can easily be transplanted to a more permanent outdoor location
The best time to plant your Seeds of Celebration is during late fall, to take advantage of winter rains, giving you early spring blossoms! Plant indoors at any time, then transplant them outdoors once they start to sprout.
Once they've grown, send us your pics on Facebook and Instagram,
we'd love to see them!